~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day



The night before
Raychel worked on
her Valentines for her school class.















The girls frosted
cookies for their
class parties.









Raychel's cookie has red hair, rosy
cheeks and a big smile. And don't
forget the red hots, Raychel loves red hots!
Jolene's cookie
has white hair,
pink highlights purple earrings!!


We fixed Ward's favorite dinner and set the table very nice. We placed all our cards and gifts on the plates to be read at dinner. It was really a nice Valentine's Day.


My gift from
Ward, I really
love pearls.

What more could
I need then the man of my dreams and two beautiful, healthy, girls!?

1 comment:

BERRETT'S said...

Fun Day! I love holidays