~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 18, 2008

Tarantula

The girls got to hold Rosie, the tarantula.
They said she was soft and light.
I took their word for it!!




Our library has a great summer reading
program where they get different groups
to put on programs to entertain the
kids one day a week. Two
weeks ago they gave the kids a great
opportunity to see and hold
some interesting
creatures!!













1 comment:

Alison said...

the girls are so brave! I took Hallie there and she would pet Rosie, but I wouldn't go near it!!! I do not like spiders....even if they are named Rosie!!!!! Glad to see she is still alive though.