~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 2, 2009

School Days

I love being invited to spend the afternoon
at school with Jolene and her friends.
They talk and giggle more then they eat!!
It was a beautiful Fall day to be outside
playing tag and just "hanging out."

After recess, it's math time.
Lots of counting, adding, sorting and learning.
One of the math centers was sorting and counting
beans at least to 100, so much to do in so
little time.

I enjoyed my day going back to first grade.

2 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

How fun. And I love your family picture at the top of your blog! We've made our blog private, but would love to invite you. Send me an email at savorthemoments@gmail.com if you'd like an invite.

The Christensen Family said...

I loved going to the boys' school when they were little and helping also. I miss those days. Have fun. I wish I could come too.