The kids are already out of school so we enjoyed celebrating her birthday together all day! We watched her favorite movie, Percy Jackson, went to her favorite place for lunch, she received lots of phone calls and texts, cards and birthday wishes from many of her friends and family. We had a wonderful little family party when Ward got home. By the look on her face I believe she liked all of her birthday gifts! She was so easy to buy for this year! It is hard to believe she is growing up, I have asked Ward many times today how did we get so blessed with such a sweet, kind, beautiful, daughter? I love being around her, she is such an amazing young lady.
12 Things I love about Raychel
1) She is kind. She is always looking out for and worried about others. She has so much to give.
2) She is a helper. She is always quick to get up and help and before she sits down she will ask what I need help with.
3) She has a great sense of humor. She can tease her dad and makes her sister laugh like nobody else can.
4) Jolene adores her. They are the best of friends. I couldn't ask for a better example in a big sister.
5) She loves to draw. She tries to draw all she sees. She has an eye for beauty.
6) She gets straight A's. She works hard for her grades.
7) Her parents adore her.
8) She shares my passion for photography. I love taking pictures together.
9) She is great at golf, but doesn't know it. It makes her dad proud she has a gift for the game, just like him.
10) She is musical. She has an ear for music. She is very talented with her flute.
11) She loves to read. She can read for hours, and then loves to share what she's read.
12) She knows who she is. She is a daughter of God. That fact shows from the inside out.