~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, September 30, 2012

~Sunday Photo~Part 1

Life only seems to get busier during the week, I am so grateful for the weekends.
I live for them 
It is our time
We are so blessed in our part of the world to have amazing Autumns.  The colors here in Colorado are beautiful.  Ward works up in Aspen and sends me emails of all the colors or snow on the peaks of the mountains.  I can't get enough of them as you can see.  We love to drive up in the mountains and get a close up view of the beauty.  So Sunday after church we headed out on a road trip.  We were able to spend the afternoon on the sight where Ward it currently working (more on that later).  I could get lost on this property and never see it all.  It was a great day to see the beauty that a loving Heavenly Father has blessed us with.












No comments: