~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 21, 2012

~Headed Home

 The morning after the Ballet we had breakfast at Denny's. We ordered our own meals, which were huge, and ended up eating off each others plates sampling everything and still didn't eat it all.  What a great way to start the day.  We then headed to Cabela's which was the biggest store ever!  We all enjoyed looking around at not only all they sold but all the amazing animal mounts.  The drive home was beautiful through the mountains with an breath taking sunset. 

 I know the first picture isn't the greatest, I have decided I need to put more pictures of me on the blog.  Some day the girls will look through the blog and wonder why there are no pictures of mom. 



No comments: