~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 12, 2013

~Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day weekend. 
I love to be out in the garden, so everyone bought me
more flowers to add to my flower garden.  I love all
the new plants, colors and the smells!  Then of course we
worked in the veggie garden.
Sunday morning the girls gave me their more
personal gifts.  Both of them gave me cards that
made me cry, they have a way with words.  Jolene
gave me a jar with all the ingredients to make
homemade soup. 
I love being a mother.  I am so grateful for these
two precious young ladies I get to teach and learn from.
 

 

No comments: