~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm It!!

Here it goes, I've been tagged!!

A-Attached or single: Attached and loving it!

B-Best Friends: Ward and our girls, my parents and siblings

C-Cake or Pie: Grandma Pearls homemade strawberry pie!!

D-Day of Choice: Friday night Thur Sunday night, there's nothing better then family time

E- Essential Item: lip gloss

F-Favorite color: I love them all especially yellow, blues and greens

G-Gummy bears or worms: Neither

H-Hometown: Born in Ogden Utah, but grew up in Richland Washington

I-Indulgences: I love creamy strawberry ice cream, orange slices (thanks to my mom), making cards, and a really good Pepsi once in a while, chips and salsa.

J-January or July: July, I don't like being cold!

K-Kids: 2 beautiful girls; Raychel and Jolene

L-Life is not complete without: A pray, a tight hug, a kiss and an I love you from my kids and Ward!!

M-Marriage Date: July 28, 1995

N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 brother-in-laws, and 3 sister-in-laws

O-Oranges or Apples: Love apples, and love orange juice

P-Phobias or fears: Being alone

Q-Quotes: A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others. -- Ben from Barnyard.

R-Reason to smile: I'm loved

S-Season: End of Spring, all of Summer, beginning of Fall and the first snow

T-Tag three friends: Kristen, Cousin Melanie and Raychel

U-Unknown fact about me: I was bit in the face by my grandma's dog when I was little and got stitches, then in the 5th grade bit in the leg by a pit bull dog on the way home from school and again got stitches.

V-Very Favorite Store: Herbergers, Hobbie Lobby, and Michael's especially if the girls are with me or when my mom is in town!!

W-Worst habit: I over think things, I love to vacuum!!

X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound I loved seeing my babies!!

Y-Your favorite food: Strawberry Ice Cream, Really good Mexican Food

Z-Zodiac: Scorpio

1 comment:

Ramanda said...

So seriously, I really don't know much about you at all! It was fun reading that! I'm with ya on the lip gloss! I am so addicted!
Great blog!