~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Kristen


Not sure I fully understood you were to be my sister or a really cool doll mom brought home for me!! I hope you have an incredible day.

Take care of you!! Celebrate you!! I am proud to be your sister. I love you very much. You are a wonderful sister, mother, friend and wife to your children, husband, family and all the people who call you their friend. Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You made my day, really you did, thank you. I loved seeing that this morning knowing that you were thinking of me. THe girls loved the pictures and they thought it was so cool. I love you, you always make me feel better...especially about turning 30....LOL