~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sledding

A dream come true!!
Jolene LOVES to go sledding.
Raychel had spent the night at a friends and
on Saturday morning Jolene was missing her.
Ward told her to get her snow clothes on and to
come with him!!
Just the two of them were
GOING SLEDDING!!
(I came as the photographer)
They had a GREAT time!!


The climb up......
sledding down.......

So much snow in her face!!

Snow wrestling with dad
Throwing a snowball at mom!!
It was snowing SO hard!!!
Our little snow bunny
penguin style
I love this little girl!!

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like lots of fun and cold. Dad's are the best!

Andrea said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I try to document as much as I can about ME so that my kids can always remember. If it helps and inspires others along the way that is even better.