~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day usually means
flowers,
jewelry,
and candy
to most women,
but to me this year it was paint!!


I LOVE to paint my house. I have painted
every room in our house and then wait a few months
and start again!
This time it was the laundry room. It needed some
cheering up!!


I LOVE yellow and decided the room needed
to be yellow and then freshened up the white trim.
I now don't mind doing the laundry so much.
It's the happy, sunny, cheery room!
And of course my Valentine gave me
flowers!!

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

It's funny how a little paint can make us happy and lift our spirts.

Kristen said...

Your so funny! I love to paint. Its so great! Miss you tons.