~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Homework

The last few days have been really nice. The girls
enjoy the warm weather so much. As soon as they get home
from school they head out back to do "homework".
I could hear lots of screaming and laughing and looked out
the window to see what was going on.
This is what I saw!!!
About 20 minutes later I noticed it had gotten quiet,
they were finally sitting on the porch doing homework together!









1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

They are so lucky to have eachother. I hope they are always close as they grow up. Your lucky!