~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Soccer

Don't let the sunshine in these pictures fool you,
it was really cold the first day of Spring soccer!
The sun was nice but the wind we could have done without!
Jolene has loved soccer for several years now. I'm
not sure what the attraction is for her, but she does.
Last year I missed the cut off for sign ups, so this year
I could not make the same mistake twice. She was
so happy to hear she was playing on a team!
I hope she can
learn sportsmanship,
how to lose gracefully,
how to be more aggressive
and just have fun!



No comments: