~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 24, 2010

Peaches

I love Fall!!
The cool mornings, the warm afternoons, sweaters,
the bright wonderful colors all around. And of
course canning!! I have been canning for only
a few years, but from the first time I did it a I loved it!!
There is something so rewarding about the whole
process. From buying the fruit, washing it, peeling,
placing in jars and then pulling them out of the
hot boiling bath.
Perfection!
I get so caught up in how beautiful they look the
girls remind me of how great they taste!!
They taste like Fall!





2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

The canned peaches look great Heather. Great job!

Mom said...

your dad missed getting his jar of peach jam this year. you'll have to save him a couple for when we come. they look yummy. i use to love to can too. mom