~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 4, 2011

~General Conference~

I really enjoy conference!

Who doesn't like watching church on your own TV, wearing what you want, and snacking through the whole thin? I enjoy taking my own notes on each one of the talks, each speaker speaking to me! Each speaker following the Spirit as to what we as members of the Church need to hear. There are so many great little web sites to copy packets to help the kids pay attention and learn as well. The girls were asking a couple of weeks before hand to make sure I didn't forget! After the first session we started to serve up lunch/snack to watch the great movies the channel shows, when I brought over Jolene's plate she had fallen asleep. She napped through the break and was wide awake for the last session. This year it was nice to sit inside all warm and cozy listening to the Prophet and watching the snow fall outside!

"None of us can conceive the full import of what Christ did

for us in Gethsemane, but I am so grateful everyday of my

life for His atoning sacrifice."

Thomas S. Monson

President of the Church

" May your efforts to develop Christlike attributes

be successful so that His image may be engraved

in your countenance and His attributes manifest

in your behavior"

Lynn G. Robbins

Member of the Seventy

One of my mission presidents

No comments: