~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 16, 2011

~Christmas Party~

A great way to end the school year, with a party! The kids had a great time. Lots of food, activities and crafts to keep them busy. They were so excited. I don't know how the teacher does it all day with so much excited energy! Before I headed to the party I decorated up a little clipboard and printed off lots of cute little stationary papers for Jolene to take to the birthday party she was attending after school. She came home pretty quiet but had lots to tell about the birthday party, the food, the movie they watched, the games they played and the gifts her little friend received. As I put her to bed she started to cry, she was so sad at the way her friend treated her little sister. She said she was mean and unkind to her. She said she was so glad her and Raychel were friends and got along and enjoyed laughing together and doing things together. I was so glad to hear her views. I see how great my girls are together, I guess we all take it for granted. Until she saw the opposite she didn't realize how good their relationship is. I can only pray this friendship my girls have only gets stronger, that they remain friends even when the times are tough.









No comments: