~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, December 31, 2011

~Happy 9th Birthday~

Happy Birthday to Jolene. It seems I just did this entry for her her and she was turning 8. This past year has gone very fast. She has grown so much this past year. She has always known exactly what she wants. Days in advance she informed me she wanted a two layered cake, with blue icing, a rainbow, with red roses. I am so grateful the store has everything, I just needed to put it together and hope it was the picture in her mind. I am happy to say, it was a success! She loved it. She got a few little dresses for her American Girl Doll, and a shirt for herself along with her little guinea pig, Captain.


















1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Hope she had a wonderful birthday. You did great on the cake. Wish I could be there.