~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Keep Away

After sitting through General Conference
and "listening" to the speakers and doing
quiet things the girls decided to go watch
one of their movies in Raychel's room. Ward
and I both said it wouldn't last long to sit still
and watch the movie.



Then out of nowhere all this
loud giggling, laughing, screaming
"That's it, I'm going to get you!!"
The game was on!!


The game one started of keep away
and wrestling that the other
couldn't resist!!

The hysterical laughing had both
running to separate bathrooms fast!!
But then it was on again!!

3 comments:

jordan said...

Hi jolene i also like
tulips and roses.

grandma said...

YOU TWO GIRLS LOOK LIKE YOU WERE HAVING A LOT OF FUN WRESTLING AND PLAYING KEEP A WAY. I'LL BET YOUR GIGGLING WAS REALLY LOUD! GRANDMA

grandma said...

JOLENE, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BABY CHICK HATCH BEFORE. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH YOU. YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT. LOVE, GRANDMA