~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, April 13, 2008

School Pajama Party

Friday for school it was Pajama day then later
that night there was a pajama party at school to
raise money for the American Cancer Society.
There would be games, dancing, music, movies,
face painting, snacks and lots of teachers around.
Raychel wore her pajama's to school and Jolene had
a play date and was asked to wear her pajama's too.
Jolene thought that was the best play date idea ever!!
She had a great day with her good friend Jordan.
That night the girls and two great friends went to
the school for the party. That meant mom and dad
got to have a date. Jolene found that very funny
that mom and dad were going on a date.

"That's something you do to get married". (Which I understood as we need to do this more)
While the girls went and had fun, I met Ward for dinner about 20 minutes from here. Ward talked me into ordering the swordfish. I love Salmon and he thought I would enjoy this as well, I gave in and ordered it. Lets just say HE enjoyed the swordfish!! I am a huge food texture person and the swordfish had an interesting texture to say the least!! My salad was great!! It was nice to have dinner out without needing to go to the bathroom at least once before dinner was brought to the table and of course it never failed as it was delivered hot to the table!! We could actually talk without being interrupted, we could have grown up conversation!! Don't get me wrong I love our girls and they go everywhere with us. But one night off for a few hours was nice. I will admit I was nervous about leaving Jolene for so long at the school, but as Ward pointed out she was with Raychel and two great friends, and in the fall she would be there for school, she needed this time as much as I did. It all worked out we had a nice time, and the girls came home happy and tired!!

1 comment:

grandma said...

LOVE YOU PJ PARTY! WHAT A FUN IDEA! LOVE YOU GUYS, GRANMA