~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, August 22, 2008

After School

After I dropped off the girls at school a great neighbor came over and took me on a long walk to keep me out of the quiet house. I couldn't wait to pick up the girls after school. Jolene comes out 5 minutes before the big kids, she came running to me so happy and talking nonstop!!

Here's our conversation~

~Did you have fun?~Yes, lots!

~Did you like the lunch room?

~Yes, it's loud!

~Did you have any specials?

~We went to the gym room and played a game!

~Did you make any new friends?

~Yes, Angelica, Kylie, and a girl with brown pony tails.

~Did you miss me!?

~ops! I forgot!! Is that okay!?

~Yes, you're suppose to forget to miss me!! That means you had a great day!!

~I really did!!


The first day of Kindergarten was a success!!

No comments: