~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Zoo Pictures

I know more pictures of the zoo
but these in my opinion are the best
the ones the memories are made of!


Caught a tiger by the foot!!









"Help! Mom it got me!!"
Raychel is always funny!









Love the tongues
Makayla, Jordan, and Sierra









More tongues!! Gotta love
blue Icee drinks, I think we
now have proof Jolene
sampled my red Icee!!








Jolene and Sierra

Seeing my brother and husband
with their daughters made me love
them all the more. They both
are incredible daddies!!

2 comments:

christine said...

looks like a great time. especially that water fountain! we're going to have to search that place out next time we go to utah.

grandma said...

I love the picture of the dads and girls, but the dads look soooo hot. You said it was over 100, that is just way too hot to be outside. Grandma