~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Time

I really love the time I have with the girls in the mornings as we get ready.
During this time we talk about everything, the dreams they had that night
to their life dreams. The girls have practiced their ABC's, counted to 100, practiced
spelling words and even done a few math problems in the air and filled
me in on the happenings at school that slipped their minds the day before. They
have told me their fears, hopes, worries as we discuss life, the gospel, school and
every once in a while why boys are such a pain!! I love the mornings where I am
able to be the first influence in their day!! I cherish these days as they
get older and will want to do their own hair, I will have to get
creative and find new ways to have these great uninterrupted talks.

Until then

I will have to

keep coming up with

great hair ideas

and hope they continue to enjoy

this time like I do!

3 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I l o v e the hair. Will you do mine.

Lonni said...

WOW! You are so talented! Wish my boys would let me do that!

BERRETT'S said...

I love the special Mom moments. Beautiful hair, you should hire out.