~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our day


Today was our day!
I know the days are
coming fast when Jolene will
be in school full time and I
will be on my own, so the days
we have together
I take full advantage of!
We watched one of
our favorite movies.....

played....

and created a penguin
on water with an ice cube
with play dough!!



And I made cinnamon rolls for the very first
time...and they turned out!!
We had a really great day!!




2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

The rolls look very good. Can I have one please? Sounds like you had a great day. Take as many of them as you can. They grow-up SO FAST!

Holloway Family said...

send me some cinnamon rolls? they look really good!!! I love my days with Kaitlyn.