~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dance

This week was parent week at
dance class, we are invited to
come watch what our children
have been learning.
I have always loved ballet,
I am glad my girls do too.



There is something so graceful
about a ballerinas feet!

Holding her position.



Stretching at the bar.

Jolene took gymnastics the first half of
the year, as she was watching she
leaned over and said she was
missing ballet!
We'll switch in January!!


2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I think any kind of dance class is wonderful. I could never do that kind, but it's very beautiful.

grandma said...

RAYCHEL, YOU LOOK SO GRACEFUL IN DANCE CLASS. I ESPECIALLY LIKED YOUR JUMP. LOVE GRANDMA