~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Day Off

What a great day!!
We went to GWS to go ice skating and out to lunch
with some great friends! It was mine and Jolene's
first time on ice, she fell a few times and I managed not
to fall at all!! I kept my distance from those I thought
might take me down with them! It was so much fun,
the girls had a great time!!
After skating we went to lunch, all the girls ordered hot chocolate!!
While we were eating, warming up and visiting it was snowing outside!
What a great way to spend a
day off from school!








1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

How fun! Did you get to skate as well? I wish I could have shared that with the girls.