~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Photo

This is not my favorite time of year. I love Fall, but I don't love the kids going back to school. I get many strange looks when I say that. The kids have been in school about a week and a half. This past week I found myself feeling very sad, I thought if was strange to feel so sad, I wasn't really sure why. Then on Saturday with everyone home it hit me. I was missing my kids greatly! We have so much fun during the Summer. Hanging our with friends, watching and going to movies, crafts, sewing, learning to cook/bake, going to the park, swimming, hiking, golf, and just hanging out together. Saturday my hubby took us on a date! While we were out for a late lunch we got to talking and decided to go on a Sunday drive after church. I loved that idea, I would have everyone all together for the day! We had so much fun. We went up in the mountains, went on a little walk, took lots of pictures and completely enjoyed the day!

I love Sundays!!

Now with school started schedule are busy, dance, gymnastics, choir, student council, YW's, activity days, it is even more important to make sure we check in with each other often, that we keep the lines of communication open, that we still spend time reading together, playing board games, playing the wii together, watching movies and just being together. I don't like life to get in the way with being a family!













1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I LOVE YOU NATURE pictures!!!!