~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

~Eye Balls~

For Young Women's this week they had a joint activity with the Beehives in charged. Raychel was asked to bring donut holes turned into eye balls. It sounded simple enough, melt white chocolate chips with a little oil. The trick is to NOT reheat the chocolate, it will turn into a lump! Trust me I learned it the hard way. I thought about waiting until after school and having Raychel helped me, but I had a feeling it would take to long. Sure enough not only was it time consuming but it was very messy!! I had them all over the kitchen drying and as they dried they dripped! They turned out better then I thought and I forgot to take a picture. They must have been pretty good because I didn't bring many home!

1 comment: