~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, March 10, 2012

~Golf~

What a great day. The weather was perfect, our first really nice weekend. We did few chores in the morning then headed out to the golf course. I don't golf, but it's fun to see the kids and Ward golf. The girls are picking it up really fast. I love it when they hit it well and they get so excited and then the look on Ward's face. He gets so proud of them. We walked the course together taking pictures along the way. The course is so beautiful, so peaceful. The course was packed, I think everyone had the same idea. It was fun to spend the day together. I love this time of year when the weather is perfect for playing together outside. So much to look forward to with weather like this in our future.

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I just love your pictures!