~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 11, 2012

~Bob & Nuts~

Meet Bob and his wife, Nuts.

Jolene has wanted these squirrels for a long time. She said she wants to name them Bob and Nuts, even before she had them in her possession. We searched high and low for these two. We looked online, we looked in every store we entered. We finally found Bob first about an hour from here, it was a bittersweet day because there was no Nuts. We took a trip to Utah and found Nuts! I know you are probably saying they look alike, how can you tell them apart? That was my question, but Bob is a little taller them Nuts and their coloring is a little different. Jolene was so excited! She couldn't wait to buy her and get her out to the car to meet up with Bob. I love the imagination of this girl, her stories and the love she has for her stuffed animals. She did sleep with them under one arm and Max under the other. Then one night I saw the couple sleeping in their own bed. She said they kept falling out of bed they were happier in their own bed.

2 comments:

Ramanda said...

I LOVE your Sunday photos!!! You are such a sweet mom! I love all of the wonderful things you do for your family. I want you to know too that that plaque you made for me sits on my dresser and it has given me strength and motivation this past year. I think of you every day when I see it. Thanks so much for being so thoughtful!

The Christensen Family said...

They are very cute. I remember hearing about those names. She is so cute.