~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 25, 2012

~Sunday Photo~

What a great Sunday!
The weather was perfect for being outside.  Raychel headed out to read while on the patio swing, Jolene is enjoying learning to front flips on the trampoline and Ward got the BBQ dinner going.  It was really nice. Jolene and I had fun jumping on the trampoline together.  She is so much fun.  I love her laugh.  Once Raychel woke up her and I sat on the swing together while Ward and Jolene played on the trampoline.  I can't remember the last time we all laughed so hard.  As we sat there I thought about my primary lesson and the scripture that says, "...if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never ending happiness.  O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it." 
Tonight I think I saw what never ending happiness looks like.






1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

What a great way to spend a Sunday.