~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family Drive

A winter wonderland
up near Aspen.













2 comments:

grandma said...

What a beautiful drive. When you kids were little, we use to take drives and look at the scenery too. We'd pack a big lunch and spend the whole day out being together, eating and having fun. I am not sure if any of you remember doing it or not. But it was lots of fun.
In the winter our most favorite drive and thing to do, was drive up to Logan to Hardware Ranch to see the Elk. They fed the Elk, throughout the winter, and gave rides on bales of hay and a flat bed truck, right out in the middle of them. It was so cold, but we had sooo much fun! I wish I had taken tons more pictures!!

The Christensen Family said...

What beautiful pictures! I just love taking pictures with my camera, it seems like I take it everywhere I go just in case I need it.