~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunday Best

Both the girls got new dresses for
Jolene's birthday!!
Jolene is trying to show off her
new hair cut in this picture, she thinks
she wants it shorter in the back!!
A girl with her own mind!

"Look out mom I'm 6!"
that is what she said as she
hit this pose!!
I'm glad they are growing up,
but it's going soooo fast!

2 comments:

grandma said...

The girls look beautiful. But....don't they always. I could hardly tell Jolene had her hair cut. Adrianna's is just below her ears. She will have lots of fun with it.

The Christensen Family said...

Jolene you look so grown up. Turning 6 has made you look older. I love your hair cut how cute. Have fun. You and Raychel look so pretty in your new clothes.