~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Jolene

Without realizing it I started a tradition
of getting a manicure on Jolene's
birthday. But then again what else is
there to do on New Year's Eve
for your birthday when most of
your friends are out of town?

Sydney's turn


Raychel's turn

Kianna's turn


The drying station


We had a great family party.
Pizza has also become her birthday
meal of choice, which makes her
daddy happy!!
Jolene opened lots of great
birthday gifts from family
near and far!She had been asking for new jeans,
I think she likes them.

And we can't forget the
birthday cake, rainbow this
year!
It's hard to believe our baby girl
is 6! She loves getting older. That morning
she came downstairs and asked
"Am I taller?" I said of "course you
are", she relpied, "well I am 6 you know!!"
How could I forget!


The great Ponyville that was added
to on Christmas and her birthday.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Jolene how much fun! You look so much older and so tall in those pictures. You and your mom were right about that. I hope you had a great day and enjoyed your gifts. Love you sweetheart.

grandma said...

How is it possible six years have passed since I was watching Raychel while you gave birth? How time flies! Every day I wish I could go back and live over times with you kids.
Jolene, all the presents you got for your birthday looks like Christmas all over again. And getting to have you nails done too. Wow. Weren't you special!!

The Page Family said...

Next time your in town mom we need to do this with the girls,its fun and they love it. Very girly!!

The Christensen Family said...

Wow! What a very fun day it sounds like you had Jolene. I love getting my nails done also. I wish we could get them done together. You look like you had fun with your frineds and then at your little family party. Sometimes being with your family is more special to share things with.