~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


On Tuesday February 10, we had to try the
heart hair idea on Jolene, even with her
new short hair we got a heart!!

February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I made the girls the black and white
bows for their hair.I got to go to school and help with the class
parties!
Jolene and her friends got to pass out their
Valentine's for each other.

Very busy searching for
the right bag

Jolene and I made all the sugar
cookies for the class and visitors to
decorate. It is always fun
to cook or bake with the girls.Time for some outside fun!!!
Did you know Jolene is part monkey?Entertaining themselves by running
around the pole.Can't be outside and not swing!!
Raychel ready for school
Raychel and her friend Kianna,
Yep, even Raychel has another heart in her
hair for the occasion.
All in all the parties were a huge hit, now for
a long 4 day weekend.

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I always loved parties at school when I was younger. I loved helpig at the schools with the boys had parties. I miss those days. I love the hair and the ribbons. I always wondered if monkey ran on Wards side. lol