~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, February 23, 2009

Random pictures

This is our kitty, Ella, she was
trying to get the balloon string.
and just about did!
Jolene's favorite thing to do when she's not in
school is play school. She loves her leapster,
she has this one and then the hand held one.
It just amazing me all she can do!!




2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

What a silly kitty. lol
I am glad that Jolene loves school enough to play school at home. She is going to be very smart.

Cami & Co said...

Heather, It's okay. I wasn't at church on Sunday because Cheltzi and Kevin were both sick. Cheltzi had a really nasty eye infection. I don't think I would have gone to the play date anyways because I didn't want to share the nasties. I really love going though. Hopefully I will be at church on Sunday. I won't be going to the enrichment on the 26th. Cheltzi has had a fever today. I don't know what is going on now.
Cami