~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Parents




























This morning when I check my facebook my dad left
me a great message!! Then when I checked my email there was another letter from my dad! It really means so much to me because my parents are 1000 miles away, I wish my parents lived closer everyday, I would love to have them see my kids as often as they see my siblings kids, I would love for them to see my kids in their school activities, dance recitals, or just show up at school for lunch. I would love for them to know my kids better, don't get me wrong, our girls adore my parents the other day Jolene missed them so much when we called for her to talk with them she cried the whole time and was only able to listen, her emotions got the best of her. My mom leaves comments on the blog lots, once in awhile my dad does to, but lately he has been dropping email to let us know he's there. For some reason knowing they are there and checking my blog to see what our girls and we are up to makes me want to blog all the more!! I am truly grateful and love my parents very much!!

Thank you and the girls for the singing valentines card, it was great, but even better was the girls message. thank you all, I love you lots...... :)

All.....I want to thank all of you for your blogs, it is such a joy to get on them and read and see all that you do. It really does keep me updated with your lives and activities. I know that not all of you have blogs but I want to thank you for the pictures you send to keep us updated and to remind us of how fast all of our grandchildren are growing. Your mother and I are very proud of all of you and love you all more than you will ever know. Everyone is growing up so fast. Carey's boy are so grown up and responsible. There has been so many birthdays in the last few weeks I can't keep them all straight. Now Mike's oldest is ready to be baptized. Times flies by so very fast you don't dare blink, or you'll miss several years. Only a few weeks and Brandon and Katie will have a little one for everyone to spoil. Love you lots...Dad

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I love it when dad emails me also. We hear from mom more so it means more when dad does it.