~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dinner with a friend


Our great friend Ginger came into town for the weekend. We were going to get together Saturday, but ended up meeting for dinner at our favorite Mexican Restaurant Friday night. I didn't tell the girls she was coming so they were both very surprised to see her at the restaurant. It was great visiting with her, looking at her pictures of her new life, laughing and catching up on life. She moved about 18 months ago. It was a very sad day. Ginger is not only a great friend, but a mother and sister all in one.
We love her dearly! Ginger has seen more then her share of heartache, but keeps on with a positive attitude. She makes me want to be a better friend, mother, wife, and sister. My life is better because I know her, which makes my families life better.
We love you Ginger more then you will ever know, thank you for spending the evening with us.

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

That is very sweet. We can all use more people like that in our lives, someone that makes us want to be a better person.

GingerJoy said...

Heather,

Thank you so much for dinner and the time you took to spend the evening with me. It was delightful. Your family is wonderful and you all have a very special place in my heart. I love you all.