~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 6, 2009

A note from Dad

Here is another really great note from my Dad to all of his kids.
Since this is another journal for our family that I print off and have
made into a book, I want my Dad's sweet notes included
for the girls and us to read back on. It means the world
to me when I get these from my parents.



All.....

Thank you all so much for the updated blogs. You will never know how much I enjoy them. It really does let me know what everyone is up to. I see the pictures and laugh at all the fun times my grand kids are having. I believe that all of you are doing wonderful jobs of raising your children to be good responsible people and strong in the gospel of Christ.

It was a beautiful day to day with lots of sunshine. We had the sliding door open as we listen to Conference and felt the spirit of the brethren as they gave direction and council. I hope that all of you enjoyed that spiritual feast.

Yesterday the kids got sunburns out playing and Heathers family was having snow. I sure hope their weather turns to summer so that Ward and I can enjoy the golf course when we go down. Of course last year it was raining pretty hard, but that didn't stop us. We just enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.


Thank you again for the blogs, your mother and I really enjoy them.

Love Dad

1 comment:

Lonni said...

What a sweet father you have. It is such a blessing to have people in your life like him.