~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, July 26, 2009

From my parents

When we got home from Denver, and things had calmed down, I got on the computer and found this great letter from my parents. I print my blog and make it into a book for our family to have and always remember, so I need to have these special notes from my parents to complete our books.


All.....

Just finished reading everyone's blog's.....it was great, I love getting on and reading and seeing in pictures all that is going on in your lives.

We have had several birthdays this month with another get together at the pool this Friday for Clarice's (grandma) birthday. Happy birthday to all.

Your blog's are all so great and cover everything from sad to happy events. As you put your comments in your blog's I can see into your heart and lives. The way you exercise the gospel principals to guide your life to writing letters to the girls at girls camp. From jumping off counter tops to putting a smiley face on the end of a nose. Working at the Church cannery and visiting church sites in a distant city. Celebrating birthdays to attending a funeral. Hoping that someone needs to be driven somewhere and attending a youth Temple trip. Being in a slow parade to getting a speeding ticket. Going to a Ward camp out to having three grand-daughters spend time with us.

Your mother and I love each and every one of you more than you will ever know.
Love mom & dad

No comments: