~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, September 19, 2011

~Fresh~

For years I have asked for a clothes line to dry our clothes outside. I remember drying my clothes on the clothes line when I lived in Uruguay during my mission. They were so fresh smelling. I dry several of our shirts inside and end up laying them over baskets and chairs until they dry. It is pretty embarrassing when people come over unexpected and I have the room covered in clothes! While he finally did it!!! Okay it's not a clothes line like I had invisioned but it is a rope hung up to hang clothes on and I love it! Just look a those clothes blowing in the breeze, they are fresh and going to smell so good!!



1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I remember hanging out my laundry when I was first married. It was so great and they smelled wonderful.