~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Photo

Tonight while we were doing our family things I got a text from my older brother, Michael. He was just checking in and he sent us a picture of his family. His girls are so beautiful. It would be so nice to live closer, to have the girls all be together. One of the best things about being so far away is the girls are pen pals with each other. They love to write to their cousins, send little gifts, treats or pictures to each other. I hope someday they will be able to spend some great quality time together. They still remember several years ago meeting up with them in Utah hanging at at great grandma's and going to the zoo. I love modern technology! After Micheal sent us a picture we had to send them one. It was a great end to a Sunday, texing pictures and writing notes to my brother and his family. We hope their Sunday was as great as ours was.


1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I can't believe how grown up all kids are getting. It makes me feel old...lol just not to old.lol