~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day at the park


We love going to the park, so we had to take my parents to our parks. We went to the Rocket Ship park (other end of town), but the gate was locked. So we ate lunch there and then played at the school. They have a great playground!! Much better then our school!! We had so much fun. I love to play with the girls at the park but this time I loved taking pictures of my parents playing with the girls. I wish you could hear the giggles!! It was a great day!! After we were done at the park my dad and Ward went golfing and the ladies went shopping for material so my wonderful mother could make Raychel's Halloween costume while she was here!!




The best is when my mom had to relive her childhood of flipping over the bars. I must say after I was done laughing, I was impressed!!







I love you mom!!







We after the golf game and shopping we all
enjoyed our pizza picnic and a movie well,
the girls had a craft session with grandma during the movie.







Today is what makes a memory!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Diana is awesome, I didn't know she was a gymnist!!!

Those pictures are priceless!!!
And blackmailing material if you do it right ;)

I especially love the flop in the sand!!!

What a cool gramma!

grandma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Christensen Family said...

Looks like a beautiful day to spend at the park. It looks like you had a wonderfun time and had some great laughs. I bet that was a sight with grandma on the bar and then falling. Poor grandma.