~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time with Grandma

Jolene taught grandma how to play
on her leapster!! Grandma was a fast
learner!

Raychel picked out this beautiful material so grandma could make aprons for all of us! Both of the girls love aprons!! Jolene was riding her bike in her new apron Grandma made her while we waiting on our cookies!!My mom worked many hours on this two part
costume!! The main part is red satin and then the spider web cape!! It is beautiful!! I wouldn't have even tried!! Okay, I would have tried, but I would still be working on it!! Grandma made exactly what Raychel was thinking, she will make a great WIZARD!! Now I get to do the hat!!




While my mom was here we didn't just sew! We took Raychel out of school to eat at the Chinese Restaurant, Raychel's favorite. We went shopping in Grand Junction, had lunch at the Olive Garden, my mom's favorite, while the kids were in school we went to lunch together and sat in the restaurant and visited for over 2 hours!! It was so nice to visit uninterrupted!! We had a great time.

Saying good bye is never easy!!



Thank you mom!! We love and miss you tons!!

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Sounds like you all had fun and kept busy. I am glad you had a nice visit and made many memories.