~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 17, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip


Last week Jolene brought home a permission slip for a Field Trip to a Cornfield Maze!! As I was filling it out she was so excited because they would get to ride the school bus!! As she was dancing around singing, "The Wheels On The Bus",
(it's the only bus song she knows!) she
stopped and asked if I would like to come with her
and her class? Of course!! I was touch she wanted me there.


We got to listen to Farmer Charles talk about his corn maze,




We got to go walking through the maze
with great friends.

Stopping to read the question, if we answered
right, we'd know which way to go.


Following the leader!!

A great photo moment!!


A very beautiful, warm fall day!!


Jackie and Jolene enjoying donut holes and juice after the walk.

Another great photo moment!


Great Friends!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

How Fun!!! I keep thinking what a cute family you guys are...and that we get to have 2 girls too!!! I love looking at your blog....and I will try and comment more...I am terrible about it.

grandma said...

WOW, JOLENE YOUR SCHOOL TRIP LOOKED SO MUCH FUN. I WISH I HAD STILL BEEN THERE TO GO TOO. GRANDMA

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like you had a blast on your field trip Jolene. I wish I could have gone on the trip also.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures, I just love fall!!!
Enjoy it while it lasts!!!