~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My dad

Sunday we had a great day spending it inside out of the rain and watching conference!! Jolene discovered Pop pop has a great Max voice!! She giggled so hard, it was great to watch them sitting together laughing!! Jolene was never far from my dad's side!! He even helped remove nail polish between conferences. It means so much to me that my parents sacrifice to come visit us as often as they do and while they are here memories are being created!!

Jolene was coping Pop Pop.








Monday was a hard day when my dad had to leave. We all left the airport in tears after saying good bye! Every time he comes the girls want him to get a job here so they can stay!!


Dad, Thanks for coming and spending time with us!! We love you lots and miss you tons!!!

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I am so glad that you had fun with pop pop. What a special time and so many memories you will have.