~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 2, 2009

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward

Here's how it works- the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a Pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!
Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like your gift.
2. It'll be done this year ( some time).
3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

3 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

You are so funny. Do you need freinds that bad? lol

Kristen said...

what a cute idea, hook a sister up

Cami & Co said...

I have already done the pay it forward on my blog so I'm opting out, but I was just wondering if by chance we have playgroup on Tuesday.

Cami