~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 21, 2010

First Grade Field Trip

It's official, the end of the year field trip to the park. It
is hard to believe this year is coming to an end. I am ready
for summer, I am ready to have my girls home full time,
but I am not ready for them to be another year older, another
grade ahead. Time goes so fast through the eyes of my children.
I just hope I never forget these years, these play days, these
wonderful memories we have created. The four 1st grade classes
rode the buses to the park just outside of town for the whole day.
They snacked, played, at lunch and played again.
They played
football,
jacks,
Frisbee,
read books,
played relay games,
sat and visited with each other
and even tried to play volleyball.
It was perfect weather for a perfect day at the park.







1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

looks like tons of fun in the sun with friends.