~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

We had a double birthday!
I know what your thinking, your girls
don't have the same birthday or birthday month. I know.
Jolene's is in December which makes for a very hard month to have
a birthday party. Last year I told her we would have an
un~birthday party in the summer for her, well, I forgot. So this year
I remembered!! We had a great double party at the pool
for her and Raychel. It was the first night it open
for the summer. What a way to celebrate not the only
the girls' birthdays but the start of summer.
We all gathered at the park by the pool and enjoyed
pizza,
pop,
ice cream,
cake,
played games
and them went swimming until it closed. The girls
had so much fun. I was surprised nobody drowned with all the
laughing they shared.
It was a great night!
















1 comment:

Mom said...

too bad jolene couldn't have been baptized at her un-birthday party!!! sure easier for traveling!!!!!