~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 21, 2010

My Angel

Every night the girls fight over who Ella {the cat} will

sleep with. It really doesn't matter because she ALWAYS

sleeps with Raychel. It doesn't matter if we put a soft blanket on

Jolene's bed, if we pet her and calm her down, she still leaves and goes

to Raychel's bed. I don't understand that cat, Raychel sleeps like a

tornado and Jolene sleeps very calm.

Well, on this particular night I came up to check on the girls and

noticed Ella was not on Raychel's bed, when I went into Jolene's

room to check on her I notice this little light coming from under the

covers. Jolene had fallen asleep with Ella under her covers and the flash

light shining on her so she wouldn't be scared of the dark.

I couldn't help but laugh, the things she will do to have

Ella sleep with her.



2 comments:

Katie said...

That is so cute! your girls are so sweet! I hope we can see you guys when we come down to utah visit in September.... ^_^*crossing fingeres*

The Christensen Family said...

That is so sweet. I can picture that little girl doing that. So glad Ella has someone to love her.