~My Reason For Our Blog~
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quilting

I really enjoy sewing, sitting and creating something
out of nothing. I remember my mother's patience while she
helped me learn to sew, when she comes to visit
she usually sits at my sewing machine and creates.
I admire her talent and hope over the years lots of practice I
can be like her.
A few years ago Raychel asked while I was sewing if she could learn.
That was when I knew it was time to pass on what my mother had taught me.
Off we went to pick out material and get busy.
Over the years she has made several different projects like
a pillow,
several skirts,
an apron,
and now a quilt.
She learned new many new skills when it came to this project
and can't wait for the next project.
What should she do next?




1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

Wow!! I love the quilt Raychel. You are very talented. Great job!